After graduating with a medical degree from University of Mumbai (Seth G.S. Medical College), Jignesh completed graduate studies in epidemiology at University of Texas, School of Public Health and resumed his Graduate Medical Education in Internal Medicine at Syracuse, New York followed by his Cardiology training at University of Louisville. He was trained for Electrophysiology at Harvard Medical School. Since his training, he has worked in several locations in the US and India. He has been an invited speaker in the US, India and Chile.
Jignesh also likes to walk, read and run. He is an avid traveler, hiker, reader and long distance runner.
Articles by Jignesh Shah
- Examining and fact-checking one’s own self in the Age of Information, October 2016
- The CONscience of a conservative: Would you bet on it?, July 2016
- And the world moves on ……., April 2016
- The art of finger pointing, January 2016
- Epoché: Philosophy lost, October 2015
- How well do you research “during” your travels? Sharing ideas from a trip to Peru, July 2015
- Enlightened self-interest(s) OR Interests of the future self, April 2015
- Cuenca: What is love?, January 2015
- Does spending money make us happier? Only if we spend on others, October 2014
- How can I be happy again? Will I ever experience the un-describable joy of my first travel, first bite of chocolate, or even first love?, July 2014
- How to buy happiness: Purchasing experiences or products?, April 2014
- Who are you travelling with in this journey of life? (Tuning in to Thích Nhất Hạnh), January 2014
- Submerging in an Emerging Economy: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly, October 2013